This is the second half of our interview with Mark Pillar the found of The Midnight Coders, most famous for creating the WebORB product line. In this episode we talk about consumer producer APIs, code generation, Adobe AIR, and the RTMP protocol
- Interested in seeing a video version of The Flex Show next year (or not)? Take the survey and get a chance to win a video iPod!
- Granite Data Services (Another Alternative to LDS
- Spice Factory (Another Alternative to LDS; I didn't discover this until after the interview w/ Mark, but I thought some people might be interested)
- Adobe AIR
- RTMP Protocol on Wikipedia (Real Time Messaging Protocol)
- Mark's Blog
- The Midnight Coder's Web Site