In this episode we talk to Mansour Raad from ESRI, a company that specializes in providing geographic information technology, and how they use of Flex to provide superior mapping technologies.
- Wikipedia entry for Geographic Information System (GIS)
- Minneapolis Bridge Collapse - I35W Detour Route Planner
- Cairngorm Microarchitecture on Labs
- The open-source Spring framework for Java (there is also a version for .NET development and one for ColdFusion!)
- Adobe's LiveCycle Data Services commercial offering
- The ActiveMQ project. You may also want to check out the Stomp protocol support in ActiveMQ
- iBatis data mapper framework for Java
- Ely Greenfield's Blog - don't miss his FlexBook component!
- Ely's Flex Roadmap videos on the Joao on Flex with CF blog
- ESRI's Flex Components
- National Geographic MetaLens information site
- 360|Flex Europe and 360|Flex Atlanta