Back our Angular 4 Book on Kickstarter.

The Flex Show - Episode 45: Interview with Josh Rodgers talking about the Webmaniacs conference

Since John and Jeff couldn't make it to Webmaniacs 2008, they interviewed a developer who was able to attend the full 5 day conference.

Contest Sponsored By

Links

Contact

Josh's Gravatar Hey guys, I will try and get my notes from the conference published on my blog today. I have been traveling this week, but I will get them up ;)
# Posted By Josh | 6/4/08 8:23 AM
Josh's Gravatar Ah, well my notes will have to wait until I get back home. My notes are on my mac and I have my other laptop with me at the moment.
# Posted By Josh | 6/4/08 8:26 AM
Laura Arguello's Gravatar Thanks Josh for the plug about Mate :)
By the way, yes, Mate is a Flex framework because it uses tags. It would not work in ActionScript-only projects.

Cheers!
# Posted By Laura Arguello | 6/5/08 6:46 PM
Alen's Gravatar The mic is ok. Btw, I still have same old problem with the titles displayed on my car stereo. Did you change anything there? Are your mails working now?
# Posted By Alen | 6/11/08 7:51 AM
Jeffry Houser's Gravatar Episode 43-45 have changed the title so that the number displays first. I'm not sure why that would not be reflected on the car stereo.
# Posted By Jeffry Houser | 6/11/08 8:33 AM
Jeffry Houser's Gravatar oops, hit enter too early. Wanted to say that yes my e-mail server is working now.
# Posted By Jeffry Houser | 6/11/08 8:34 AM