Back our Angular 4 Book on Kickstarter.

The Flex Show - Fifteen Minutes With Flex - Episode 3: Understanding Data Binding

This is the third episode of Fifteen Minutes with Flex. This series of videos will focus on introductory or beginner content.

In this episode we teach you all about data binding.

We finally have these things correctly being delivered via iTunes.

You can View it online right here.

Sponsored By

Download a free trial of Adobe Flex 3

Links
O?uz Çelikdemir's Gravatar First of all thank you for helpful podcast. I would like to wish you something that may you close captivate click info balloons and keyboard click sound? Sorry but it breaks our concentrate. Thanks
# Posted By O?uz Çelikdemir | 7/23/08 12:46 PM
JasonMichael's Gravatar Thanks for all your podcasts...but the most recent ones that you've turned into mov to keep iTunes happy, aren't downloadable.... at least not from Firefox... they're in this mov format that I can't play on my sansa..... so, booo to that, but otherwise, thanks, anyway... I'll keep hacking away till I can get a copy of this file, so I can *convert* it, so I can play it on the sansa... lots of fun.
# Posted By JasonMichael | 7/23/08 1:49 PM
Jeffry Houser's Gravatar O?uz,

I'll take a look to see what I can do in future episodes.

Jason,

How are you downloading them? What format would you like to see them in? They download fine for me via iTunes. If I click the download link on the web site, it loads in the browser (due to quicktime settings) however, I can do a 'Save as" to get the mov file.

By sansa, you mean a portable player, right? Do you really want to watch them on such a small screen? ( If so, let us know and we'll see what we can do )
# Posted By Jeffry Houser | 7/23/08 1:58 PM
JasonMichael's Gravatar Jeff,

Well, I really don't want to ask for anything special, but I wonder if its possible to have a seperate link that's served up by iTunes, as well as a mov or avi file link that can be downloaded, directly (i.e. right click, save link as). I can then convert these, or just watch them on my laptop without needing to stream them on my horrible, company network connection.

And, "yes", I do watch alot of tech videos on my small screen. :) Its so cool to be able to watch or listen to stuff at work, without taking up resources on my office laptop.

Have a great day and Thanks!
-Jason
# Posted By JasonMichael | 7/23/08 2:43 PM
Jeffry Houser's Gravatar Jason

The mov file can be download directly using the download link in the "footer" bar of the post.

Comments | Send | Download

It's been there since day one. Was this what you were looking for?

I've always wanted to make it slightly more prominent, but it never rose to the top of the priority list.
# Posted By Jeffry Houser | 7/23/08 3:41 PM
JasonMichael's Gravatar Mystery Solved! Thanks so much.

When I right click, it wants to save a file with a .mov.htm, so I figured I would be getting an html file, but I removed the .htm, and sure enough, its a pretty big file - must be a mov file! Thanks again for your patience. I'm going to get these setup for office viewing, tonight.
# Posted By JasonMichael | 7/23/08 8:41 PM